Thursday, August 20, 2009

What a Grand Opening..!

Yes! I haven't blogged in a while, and that's because we were preparing for the Grand Opening of Maroochy Day + Night Amcal. I must say, it was a great success! We probably owned Maroochydore for the week, and I am not going to complain!

The shop looks fantastic with new range of stock, and there's now something for everyone. After weeks of hard work from all my staff and my lovely wife Adela, I am so happy with all the support from our regulars as well as the many new faces we saw!

I really like to say a big thank you to Tania from My Catalyst, for her dedication and hard work she has put in to make this event a great success. Without her, this event was never going to happen. Tania, Adela and I love you. You are a star!

I would also like to thank our partners for the event and the Get Set for Spring Program: MixFm, Byron at Byron Resort and Spa, Coastline BMW and Mini Garage, Styling You with Nikki Parkinson, One Life Gym Maroochydore, Starshots, Elenbi Hairstyling, Allure, Prue Edwards Makeup, Cafe Envy, and Napoleon Perdis. It is you that have made the event so successful, and I look forward to work with you again for the Get Set for Summer ;).

Adela and I will be heading down to Byron at Byron again the coming weekend after the Health and Aging Expo at Kawana. The pharmacy will be there and Tien will be giving a talk (he loves talking). Byron at Byron is offering a really, really, special deal at the moment to our customers and partners, so if you want to know more, come to see me at the pharmacy and send me an email!

We'll be thinking of you when we are sitting by the infinity pool next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment